Pages

Psychic Business, Business Psychic

In 1999, I was the Process Manager for what was then considered to be the most innovative company in the world but I warned my bosses that all was not right in their kingdom.  That company: Enron.

And yes I, personally, wrote the Disaster Recovery Plan for Enron . . . a real resume ice-breaker :)

In 1999, I also liquidated my entire stock portfolio at its peak -- literally the week it peaked . . . and converted everything in to a 7 year fixed CD.  People told me I was being foolish but soon, VERY soon, they changed their tune.  I knew what was coming and my instinct was that it was the right time to shift -- and the right strategy to use.  In retrospect, that decision was correct.


In 2000, I went to Boston to build a Change Management platform for an implementation of Siebel that was considered so radical -- and ultimately so successful -- that I was offered an ownership stake in a software company to replicate it for others.  The dot com crash ended that -- a crash I had expected and said was coming.

I was the Lead person for several major Change initiatives at some of the largest corporations in the world.  I was the Operations Manager and 2nd in command for testing for what was then (and may still be) the largest software implementation in the world -- Kaiser Permanente's HealthConnect -- but, while there, with my career on a rocket ship path upwards my daughter died at Kaiser and the career . . . well it went away.

As a psychic I predicted, years in advance, just what was going to happen in and with the economy, giving dates and scenarios and, something I don't hear a lot of others doing, the reasons why these predictions were likely to happen.  



I am, somehow, able to see not only what is going to happen but also WHY it is going to happen.  As an economics "prognosticator" I think it safe to say that in this particular arena I truly do have a "Gift".

So, with that foundation, and my expectation that the worst economic storm is past and the new and better way slowly sliding down the birth canal, I am attempting to bring these two skills together.  In the "old days" my consulting company was Jordan tek/niche.

The time to get in to "the game" is fast approaching.  The economy is going to get better.  This is a gold mine time -- a period that will see a lot of innovation and wealth creation.  I intend to be a part of that . . . 

I see it happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment